Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Enduring torture

For the past couple of days I've been having a lot of fun with my Monk job. But when Krile decided to join me with her Ninja job something told me it wasn't such a great idea. The thing is Krile just want to do it for the Ninjitsu Ni line of elemental spells. Here is a breakdown of how it goes: This is Krile after Sneak/Trick attack Viper Bite.....Here I am getting hit after I hit the monster a couple times.
After a couple of nights of torture Krile got what she was after, to use the Ninja scrolls. I was so happy that I don't have to deal with Krile as a Ninja anymore.... well I was happy until she told me I have to buy three expensive scrolls.... *sigh*

2 comments:

Hyourin said...

cold, yuki is my krile.

i feel ya on this homie.

Katsumoto said...

/whip *crack*