Friday, May 18, 2007

A new nation to serve

I've done a lot for the nation of Bastok but after all i have done they make me work at the mines all day where the bats bug me when I'm working.I couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave for a better place. Farewell Bastok, was great serving you but it's time to move on.
I arrived at Windurst and pledged my allegiance to them. It's a nice change of scenery from all the bricks and machinery of the industrialized Bastok. The chirping of the birds and sound of the water is very soothing and I'll enjoy it even more when I need to take a break from adventuring.
This place is so magical even the little Tarutarus float around...

2 comments:

Titan said...

Holler at me we can fly thru missions.

Coldwind said...

Will do Flot thanks for offering