Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lost memories

I apologize for the lack of updates but I have a good excuse of it, I had an accident while I was working with alchemist materials for my promotion for Lance Corporal rank. As an alchemist was not a problem for me when it comes to mixing and getting results, but there was this elvaan trying to do the same with the unstable materials and the wrong mixing of those caused a highly dangerous chemical explosion. The force knoced me back and I hit the back of my head knocking me unconscious. When I woke up I couldn't remember a thing of what I have been doing for the past days. The Aht Urgan medical team did a great job with their weird hypnosis method they performed on me to recover my memories, it worked.

I remembered how Aricelia, Bermont, Jeangallo and Roninhiroishi helped Krile defeat Jazarzat for a mission.
We traveled to Nashmau and the boat was attacked by a huge sea monster. Some adventurers killed it though and made fish kabobs out of it. When we got to Nashmau and our orders were to investigate the rumors of a pirate ship in the Arrapago Reef but we didn't had the chance to do so, monsters attacked us.. *coughjeancough* along the way and knocking us out ending the mission.
More and more memories flowed through my mind. One with Jean, Krile, Bermont and Flotsam on a panty raid in Sacrarium. Killing fomors for subligars for a quest to get some nice equipment, but any of the subligars we wanted dropped. Only the Dark Knight one dropped and like 3 of them, too bad Aricelia wasn't with us.
I remembered the massive gathering to help Houzukimaru with his Gallant Surcoat fight in Davoi and Larien's White Mage fight in Fei'Yin both a great success.
And last but not least, how Hiroishi and I helped Reza and Krile get their moldavite earrings fighting the notorious monster in the Labyrinth of Onzozo. After all that I remembered to beat up the incompetent elvaan for all the trouble he caused me, but after I saw he haven't recovered from the accident and had scars all over his elvaan face I felt bad for him. I was promoted to Lance Corporal because I did my job even though and alchemist lab exploded which made me happy.

2 comments:

Titan said...

LOL good stuff Cold

Unknown said...

lol cold you sure do create some wacky stories, keep it up ^^