Thursday, July 12, 2007

The magic of moving pictures

After the incredible and scary alchemy accident I was ordered some rest. Still stranded in Aht Urgan without the possibility to return to the mainland, to Jeuno or to my nation of Windurst, there wasn't much to do. I walked all around the area and saw something that got my attention, the crazy people of Aht Urgan with their experimental mindset came up with a way to capture movement and display it for the peoples enjoyment. It didn't took too long to come up with plays to capture and then show off in the new A.U. moving picture theater. In my free time I've seen such hits as.

Naja's 13, about some mercenaries planing to steal from the treasury of someone who betrayed a mercenary friend.
Changeformers, about and ongoing battle between cardians and puppets, pretty bizarre because they could change forms into ordinary things to remain hidden from normal people.
Raronroie, about a Qiqirn that wanted to become a cook because he heard from someone that everyone can cook.
Shantoto and the order of the chocobo, about a Black Mage going to a magic school and getting harassed by and evil overlord that wants to take over the world.
Sickos, about how bad the health care is at Bastok and how much great is in other nations like Windurst.

I got to say I enjoyed them very much, but I better get back to work or else Naja Salajeem my mercenary boss will hit me with her huge mace.

1 comment:

Katsumoto said...

rofl, good post cold!