Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Promyvion - Vahzl round 2

The Promyvion Vahzl was such a cool and fun mission that we decided to do it again just for the heck of it...... just kidding. Kyssandra, Mikeh and Bassetto needed to complete the mission, Bermont, Abdirazak, Castador, Krile, Flotsam and I helped them do it. One thing that was cool was the fact that I got to go as a Thief which was a nice change because I've been the Paladin protector for so long. The job of protecting the party rested on Mikeh shoulders as a Ninja.

The mission went pretty well, we kicked butt on first two notorious monsters on floors 3 and 4 but on last floor Castador left us and the last one been the hardest kicked our behinds. Mikeh had to go, but the others wanted to continue so I switch to my Paladin job to fight the monster again and won. We reached the spire and most were tired but they still wanted to fight the bosses to finish this part, after all the other day we were so close migh as well try again. We went in and fought the monsters in the same order as before, the fight went a lot smoothly in my opinion only time I feared for my life was when I got impaled by the second monster nearly knocking me out, but been a galka I was left with enough health in me to cast a cure on me and we managed to win the fight. Congratulation on the win, good job everyone.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures my clumsy moogle dropped them accidentally on the fireplace.

No comments: