Sunday, March 18, 2007

Still in the dungeon

Back to Sacrarium because of our Promathia mission for the hunt of fomor undead. Last night was a fun and interesting night. Doing some part of the mission was the priority this time, we head deeper to find a leach Keremet and defeat it. The thing is he charms people and when when you are the one protecting the group and get charmed, things get crazy. Flotsam did a couple of headbutts on me and that hurted, the Redmages dispeled me to death removing my reraise.Got knocked down a couple of times but it was all worth it and I don't mind, when we thought we were going to fail Krile finished the monster with a banish and we got what we were after.With that stuff out of the way it was PANTY RAID TIME and we had a ton of fun killing fomors looking for panties (aka subligars). I got my piece and got to show it right here....
Here we are showing how good with look with our panties... more on the missions soon

2 comments: