Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back in action

After been away in the island for a couple of days, trying to read the books and not hitting anything I went back to the main land. Who was I kidding I don't understand those pictureless Windy books, I needed some stuff to do. I decided to do my duty for my new home, the great nation of Windurst. I was sent to the freezing Beaucedine glacier and defeat a skeleton there.Jeangallo, Flotsam, Hyzoxii, Phoenix helped me on this fight. When we got there some adventurers needed help on the same fight and we teamed up. We defeated the skeleton with not much trouble and the ones we got to help were very grateful.
Rumors of the revival of the Shadowlord reached the Windurst leader and the MoogleArmy team was dispatched to take care of that too. We stormed the Castle Zvahl and got to the throne room where the Shadowlord awaited.
Roninhiroishi joined us there and managed to do his job, get the Shadowlord distracted and getting knockdowned in the process so we can finish him. Special thanks to the ones that help me on this mission.

No comments: