Monday, June 11, 2007

Is pulling that hard?

That is the question of the day as it seem any damage dealer able to do so won't do it when the time comes. I mean been a DD ain't that hard you just wait for the monster to come to you and attack it.... well for some jobs that is. One of the reasons I don't see myself taking Monk to max level is that frankly there is not much to it. Don't get me wrong Monk is a great job but I like more active jobs. Why not jump to the opportunity to mix it up from time to time to lure monster see if you can keep the chain up. Granted you can messed your party up with a bad pull and I'm guilty of that too but least sometime people should try it. I guess someone got on my nerves last night...

1 comment:

Vampslayer said...

I agree with you on that Cold. U know, it's pretty funny...My first job in FFXI was Thief...and I loved pulling so much that I swore I was gonna stay as a Thief to 75...well, needless to say that didnt happen...but I am now a Ranger! Pulling is really fun and def a challenge...and that with the combo of doing insane amounts of damage are what appealed me to be a Ranger!