Monday, June 11, 2007

Promyvion - Vahzl Revisited

Kiba needed help on Promyvion Vahzl and of course I offered my help. Going thru the dungeon wasn't hard...Fighting the notorious monster in floors four and five was a little problematic, carousel and impalement sucks, holla boss is still annoying but bio 2 saved the day. After getting on to the last level I was to tired to fight the bosses again in the battle royale. The next day we fought them and won with only a couple of knockdowns and a well timed jump from Kiba the Dragoon to finish the last monster for good.
I love doing this promyvion and only hope that other members of my linkshell needs to clear this so I can do it again.

1 comment:

Hyourin said...

cool stuff cold! i've never even experienced a promy ; ; i'm too scared to go in. but someday i gotta conquer that fear!