Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A small vacation


I been a getting a lot of headaches and been very stressful lately with all the missions and people taking our camps by force when I try to get more merit points. Roninhiroishi suggested that I should visit Monberaux the Elvaan doctor in Upper Jeuno. He told me I was taking to many hits in the head and that I should take a vacation, no party, no Linkshell alone to clear my head. I had no say in the matter and was force to do it, I got to Windurst and took some books to entertain myself on the ferry to Purgonorgo Isle. Such a nice quite place with uragnites, slimes and mandragoras that begged for me to hit them with the blunt side of my blade. I miss my Linkshell, my friends and just playing adventuring, I just hope to return to civilization soon.

3 comments:

Hyourin said...

i need a vacation too..

/sigh

but i don't see one on the horizon for some time ; ;

enjoy those books cold!

Katsumoto said...

hot story cold, hope you enjoy your vacation!

Vampslayer said...

LMAO! Thats frikin hilarious Cold! U crack me up! <3