Thursday, September 6, 2007

Not alone anymore

Not a lot has passed in this last couple of days, I keep training as a Beastmaster battling goblins around the world with the occasional random monster from the area. I got invited to a group a couple of times and its surprising how many people don't know anything about the Beastmaster, for the most part I go alone having a lot of fun. Something caught my attention, lately more and more Beastmasters are roaming around the areas that I go to. Its cool that they are fellow Beasmasters training, not cool having to compete against them. I better take a break and get some things done for a while, like getting my artifact armor or training as a Whitemage so I can have my abilities up to date. I haven't use Whitemage as my subjob for a while and I have noticed its better for certain camps. It's better if I get those things done now so I don't have to worry about that later.

1 comment:

Jeangallo said...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU