Sunday, September 2, 2007

Barbaroi and some other stuff

I love the Beastmaster job and I've been getting stronger and stronger very fast. One day I was in upper Jeuno and Brutus the chocobo caretaker there told me one of his chocobos died. He told me he wanted to give a proper send off to the chocobo with a guiding bell that could be found at the Delkfutt tower. I had the great idea of going as a Thief but with as little clothing as possible and with some thief tools to open the treasure chest. After what felt like hours looking for the chest I finally found it, I kneel to open it and a trap triggers weakening me. I decide since I can't open the chest again in that state I should take a nap and rapidly felt asleep on the spot. Some strange sounds of what it sounded like a giggling goblin startle me and I snapped out of my sleep only to find a goblin bomb to my side. I didn't had time to react and the next thing I remembered was opening my eyes and getting out of the infirmary. I went back with the intent to get even with the little goblin but didn't found it, I found the treasure chest instead with no traps this time. I gave the bell to Brutus and he rewarded me with the Barbaroi axe, which is a great axe for Beastmaster.
Speaking of axes, Omael needed help fighting the Aquarius crab notorious monster for a very good axe. We took down the monster with only a couple of knockdowns and Omael got his axe. It's such a good axe that I think I'll get it for myself someday.

I tried Salvage too and I think is a fun thing to do with great organization. I hope I can do it again sometime.

Last but not least I helped Houzukimaru with a couple of Zilar missions fights so he can get sky access at last. After that it was back to Beastmaster for me.

2 comments:

Omael said...

Finally, I get mentioned in someone else's blog, and it's the best one, too. Let me know when you want to go get your own axe from Aquarius, I'd like another round with the giant enemy crab.

Jeangallo said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU