Sunday, September 9, 2007

Paragon of Beastmaster excellence

After a lot of training as a Beastmaster I was ready to endure the Artifact armor quests for Beastmaster. I was sent to Fei'yin and put the souls to rest of all the animals that fought in the crystal war. Jeangallo, Houzukimaru and Bermont helped me on the quest. It turned out the animals weren't too happy and a ghost attacked us. We took it down with no problems. A spirit of Galka Beastmaster talked to me about the how he lost his animal in the war and how sad he was about it. Then I had to look for a beast collar and to give to a monkey walking around in castle Oztroja. For all that I was rewarded with the beast boots.


The beast hands were crafted by the spirit of a crafter from the crystal war era. He told me I was to find a pair of old gauntlets, which I found in the crawlers nest. Then he told me to bring him ancient flames from Castle Zvahl. When I was about to get the flames a bomb attacks us but it was a very easy to defeat. After completing this quest the spirit told me there were other pieces of my beast armor in treasure coffers around the world. A couple of days later I had to go look for coffers to get my body and head pieces. I went to Beadeaux where my body piece was, I found the coffer but the quadav there were not to happy to see me get the treasure coffer there, I woke up in port Windurst but had the Beast surcoat still in my hands.

My next task was to go to the Eldieme Necropolis and use the tamers whistle near one of the tombs there. Roninhiroishi, Kyrek, Squeegie, Nephelim and Sachiel helped me on this quest. I started playing the tamers shistle and the eerie sound it produced send chills through my spine and before I knew and was ready for it a hound appeared with two tiger beasts. I ran out of there to where the others were and exited the necropolis in hope that the two beasts gave up and we only had to fight the hound, but it didn't worked like I was plaining. Good thing it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be and we defeated it with no problems. Then the Galka Beastmaster appeared talking about taking over the world, I figured he was talking gibberish and was because of how much he missed his pet. I played the tamers whistle again and this time the little monkey I gave the collar appeared. This made the Galka stop after seeing his long time friend, master and beast reunited and ready to move on to the afterlife. For all that my reward was the beast trousers. My helm was deep in the Garliage Citadel and it was a very easy to find my coffer there. Now I have all the pieces, the only problem is that I can't use this great armor for now... my mannequin looks good on it though.

2 comments:

Omael said...

You got your af so fast, I'm so jealous I kind of hate you.

Jeangallo said...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU