Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adamantking Usurpers

Last night I was having fun in East Altepa Desert as a Beastmaster and when I was about to go to Rabao to get some sleep Jeangallo sent me a message: "The Adamantking of the quadav has returned to the Beadeaux stronghold, come and help us." I ran as quickly as I could and used an outpost warp, gathered my gear and went to meet her there. Kyssandra, Cyaan, Aricelia and Mogwae were already there and waiting for my arrival but there was a problem, another linkshell was there too. Drittz and his Shinra ls were there too and planing on engaging the monster at any moment. While we were planning how to lure the monster the Shinra leader got impatient and provoked the whole room full of quadavs wiping his party and taking a couple of our own members in the process. Things got crazy for a bit but we let the quadavs calm a bit before engaging again. We were joined a bit later by Jedimasta and Elov. Cyaan was the one doing the luring and did a good job at it, we beat the monster with problems.We didn't found anything of value that I know off but thats not the point, fighting a monster like that was a great accomplishment. Great job everyone!

No comments: