Thursday, August 9, 2007

A night of friendly competition

Vampslayer the Mithra Summoner had the great idea of having a brenner match, for fun and to keep ourselves sharp. A lot of members showed up to the match because probably they want to kick each others butt for fun.Turns out they kick mine over and over again. Two, three and postens joined to kick my butt every time.
I even had to take a break and sit in a corner because I was getting very mad, annoyed by the whooping I was getting every time without the chance to get even. But after cooling off I had a great time afterwards.
When the brenner match ended we wanted to keep sparring and we did a ballista which is the same thing but without the annoying postens. I had a great time fighting some of the members and chasing some around the area because they liked to run a lot. Hope we do this again soon.

1 comment:

Katsumoto said...

The posterns are pretty annoying. I kept getting stunbolt and AM'd with flood, a one hitter for my tarubody.