Saturday, August 4, 2007

Becoming a Beastmaster

A couple of days ago I help a fellow Galka Chriseh defeat a notorious monster in the Sea Serpent Grotto for a very nice sword. With a couple of MoogleArmy members and CetraSanctuary adventurers we got the job done. But what caught my attention was watching this Beastmaster charm a kraken to do his bidding, and I said to myself that is pretty good I should try to do that.So I started to train as a Beastmaster, going into the wild and try to charm the monsters to fight other monsters is not that easy. Take a while to get the hang of it but for the most part is a lot of fun. I was looking for a new job and I tried Monk but it was too dull for me. Not saying is not a good job, for all the monks out there, but with Beastmaster I have to be on my toes because so many things can go wrong. Like when you are fighting lizards and one shows up close to you and decide to gang up on you.
Its a job for the patient person and I've been enjoying it a lot, can't wait to be stronger and do some wild things as a Beastmaster.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gogo cold! have fun on BST :D
I'm not sure who the highest level BST is in the shell at the moment, I think it is kyss :x take over her!! XD <3