Monday, August 20, 2007

An amazing week

This past week has been one of the busiest weeks ever. It all started when I was training as a Beastmaster in East Altepa Desert when members of the MoogleArmy Jeangallo, Jedimasta, Quickswipe, Larien and Aricelia wanted to keep helping the Aht Urgan Empire and do some missions. We had to get to the Jade Sepulcher and fight a wivre riding mamool ja. An amazing fight and we won.
Next we had to go to Periquia and fight some Lamias but that was pretty easy. We then proceed to the cutter, a boat that took us to Talacca Cove. We entered the cove but were confronted by Gessho, the Ninja Yagudo, turns out our mercenary friend was a double agent of some sort. The fight looked like we had it won but then he ninjutsu and cloned himself and then proceed to do a kamikaze move exploding and taking out our mages. We will have a rematch soon.
A couple of days later I met my friend Byah near San'doria. He was in dire need of help because he wants to become a Dragoon.
I had a ton of fun toying with this dragon as is so easy but still a fun thing to do. I hope he enjoys his new job.A couple of hours later Aricelia needed to fight a tiger notorious monster in West Altepa Desert near some oasis. It was a test to Aricelia to see if she was worthy of the Groundstrike attack.
The end result: three down and a tiger dead, Aricelia, Roninhiroishi and I got knockdown but that comes with the job, Hiroishi always gets knockdown so I'm used to it. Congratulations Aricelia on your new awesome attack! Right after that my fellow Windurstians helped me on my last mission for Windrust.Battling cardians..manticores and a dragon is always fun. Took us a coulple of tries but we succeeded. Thank you guys, now I'm a proud rank ten Windurstian with a cool flag of the nation in my moghouse.Last but not least, rumors of the arrival of the queen of the Yagudos reached us. Vitrolant and Jedimasta went on ahead to the yagudo citadel to investigate and turned out to be true. Aricelia, Jeangallo and Larien joined them. We decided to engage using Larien's avatar Carbuncle but we couldn't fool the queen's bodyguards and we bit the dust. We got up and this time we were going to use one of us to lure them. The straws were given and I manage to pick the shortest one, but if you ask me I think it was fixed. I lured them to the bottom of the chamber and was pummeled to a pulp by a room full of yagudos for the greater good. The fight was going smoothly but the queen's avatar knocked out Jeangallo and Vitrolant fell soon after that. After two tries we decided we need more people to help. Gaiaxzero, Godofangels and Cyaan answer the call. Like everyone says, third time is the charm, and it certainly was. We found an awesome dagger, the daylight dagger, which everyone agreed to give to me. Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Larien said...

what a week! lol :)