Sunday, August 5, 2007

Oh Jeangallo you radmaje!

There is a Redmage of the MoogleArmy LS named Jeangallo. This particular Elvaan female is very funny and I consider her a friend. You may have read me mention her before if you been reading my stories. There is never a dull moment when she offers herself to help or when she plans a crazy event. I can say you can classify those moments as amusing moments or annoying ones. Some of you (my friend Roninhiroishi) may think those moments are annoying but for me they are amusing. Jean was training as a Dark Knight lately to learn some abilities that could be useful for her Redmage job. She use those abilities all the time now and its great but that set in motion one amazing event. Some members of the MoogleArmy were doing the mission Shield of Diplomacy for the Aht Urgan empire and wanted me to help them. I needed the fight but didn't had much time at the moment, but they managed to convinced me to do it.

And the Mission began when we gathered at the Aht Urgan Whitegate. The party: Jeangallo, Larien, Quickswipe, Aricelia, Xenojin and me. The orders: to help Karababa fight the monster Khimaira-13. The place: Navukgo Execution Chamber in Mount Zhayolm. The plan: make someone (Quickswipe) get knocked down making Karababa attack it and the monster has all its attention on her allowing us to heal Karababa and not get aggro winning the fight easily. The result: failure. Jeangallo been Jeangallo got the crazy idea to do a Stun to the monster messing with the whole strategy. That was the first time a Jeangallo moment became an annoying one to me because I said I didn't had much time to try again. Suffice is to say I was very mad at the moment but after a while it became pretty funny when I remembered it again, it was like "Die Khimaira" and the Stun, so I am not mad anymore. As for the party, they were going to try again but I don't know how it went for them because I closed my eyes and fell asleep on the spot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ouch D:
I wanna kill that bastard for a Hauteclaire ; ;