Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shield of diplomacy

After a couple of days in the wilderness as a Beastmaster I decided to came back to the city. Aricelia wanted to try the shield of diplomacy mission again only this time with no Stuns involved. Jeangallo, Quickswipe, Jedimasta, Larien joined the mission too. The real star of this story was Aricelia, she saved me by stalling some ghosts along the way and when we were fighting Khimaira-13 she was the one doing the finishing blow after Karababa left us. Thank you Aricelia that was really awesome of you, I hope we can do more missions soon.

Then we helped Larien get her Carbuncle mitts at the dreaded temple of Uggalepih. Not much problems there, Jeangallo getting all the monsters attention like always but all in good fun. Congratulations Larien on your new mitts.

2 comments:

Aricelia said...

YAY I SAVED COLD :DD

Anonymous said...

GO GO ToAU MESHUNS!!!
"Wheres my Glory Crown you dirty Mithra whore!?"