Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Arrival at Jeuno

I arrived at Jeuno and I began to look around, just checking what was different. I quickly found nothing much has changed. That doesn't mean nothing caught my attention though. In upper Jeuno there is a dancer troupe taking all the attention, everyone that was there was in a trance looking at them dance. There was a mithra and a galka dancing, yes a galka. The galka was not trying to do fancy moves like the mithra beside him but he was doing his moves gracefully. If they are doing this to convince others to join the troupe and become dancers too I can say they are doing a great job because I think dancer will be an interesting job to train. I can't see myself in the role but I'll see how the job in when Krile decides to train it, she trains all the jobs.


After I had fun with that a new linkshell member needed some assistance with a quest. She needed a Giddeus key but there was no one to help her. I wanted to meet this new member in person and jumped at the oportunity. Here name is Tala and she was a cute Whitemage. The quest didn't took too long I used my thief senses to find the key. She was very happy, so was I because I was able to help her.

No comments: