Thursday, November 29, 2007

Visiting the past, part 3

After I saw how Windurst was in the past I couldn't wait to visit the other cities and Bastok was my next target. My friend Roninhiroishi wanted to tag along. We began by going through Rolanberry Fields and reaching Pashhow Marshlands. The marshlands looked weird very blueish and with a lo of grass, flowers and monsters.


There were this lizard like monsters we never seen before, we had to fight one because I drew its attention to me. They petrify and potion so I let the Linkshell know to be careful about them.

After running around looking for a detour to Bastok because we knew the way to the highlands was blocked, we found the entrance to Grauberg. The place looks like the highlands but more like a forest in some parts, there was a waterfall which was very nice to see.

We reached North Gustaberg and to reach Bastok there is a neat ramp leading to the higher parts of Gustaberg. Too bad the passing of time destroyed the ramp, it would make traveling from Bastok to the highlands more easy. We entered Bastok Markets and noticed they are very prepared for war, nothing too surprising there. I was tired from all that walking and decided to rest my feet near the fountain but it was nowhere to be found, replaced by a tower.

After my short rest I was ready to go to San d'Oria next but in Jugner forest I took a wrong turn, reached a cave and thinking it was the way I entered it. Next something attacked me, it was a gnole protecting its lair. I was took by surprise and tried to defend myself but it was too strong for me I was knocked out. I decided to visit San d'Oria some other time, for now I have other stuff to do. Those silly Elvaans can wait.

No comments: