Sunday, November 18, 2007

Journey back home

The air is hot and suffocating, the burning sun cracks my skin. Each step I take going through the desert gets more difficult to take. While I travel I can't help think of all my friends and my Linkshell I left behind. All the thing we did together, the friendship, made me stop and think very hard.... right there I decided to postpone my journey and not endure the scorching heat and go back to my LS and friends, back home.

First thing I did was to visit my beloved town of Windurst. Not much have changed except that the grass got taller. Someone need to order some cardians to trim down the grass.


After checking my moghouse and get all my documents in order, I was going to visit Jeuno but there was one problem, I gave all my gil to Roninhiroishi. I spent a couple of hours searching the Windurst fountain in hope I could find some gil there to catch an airship. Good thing there was a guy in need of some assistance and after doing some errands delivering goods I got enough to afford a ticket. With a smile in my face and new renewed vigor I go to Jeuno in hope I meet up with my Linkshell and friends very soon. All I have to say is: It's good to be back!

No comments: