Monday, November 26, 2007

Visiting the past, part 2

After all the running around in areas near past Jeuno I had a goal in mind: to join the Windurst Cobras. The Cobras is the Windurst campaign organization. I had a long road ahead of my since there is no chocobo service available. I traveled and reached Meriphataud Mountains, when I was going to reach Tahrongi Canyon the way was closed. It took me a while to find out where to go, lucky there was a cave that lead me to Fort Karugo-Narugo. This new area looked like the canyon but with more fortifications and more Yagudo running around.

I manage to find my way around, sneaking past all the yagudos and walking plants and reached a familiar area. West Sarutabaruta looks more greener and with a little more vegetation.

When i reached the Windurst gate all looked fine until...
I entered the city the view was shocking to me. The war has hit Windurst hard, some places were destroyed it is a sad gloomy place unlike the Windurst I know. After seeing the devastation I knew I had to join the Cobras for sure. I talked to some people around until I got to the Mithra in charge. They had a quest for me to prove my worth, I had to rub some ointment on the nearby towers and that was it. I was rewarded with a pair of sprinter's boots for my trouble. After doing that I can't wait till i do more quests but for now I need to visit other areas...

To be continued...

No comments: