Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fun at Qufim

This days I haven't put my name on the adventures board looking for adventures because of all the promyvions. The other day I heard someone on the Merry Minstrel talk about a lot of adventurers gathering at the Behemot's dominion near Qufim island. I thought that was worth checking out and decided to go. When I was halfway there I saw a lot of adventurers with scratches on their armor and bruised, limping their way back to town. I concluded that their business in the dominion was over and I was a little disappointed that I miss seen what they were doing there. I took my frustration on the crabs on the island, bashing their shells with my club, the cracking noise was music to my ears. Even Vinja-Kanja joined me with the crab genocide and grew stronger in the process.

No comments: