Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Promyvion Holla

After a few days from my vacation from the Promyvion runs the group managed to get back together for the Promyvion Holla dimension. Flotsam, Archtype, Katsumoto, Krile, Bassetto Monk and I gather together at the craf of Holla and got to work. Good run thru the dimension all the memory receptacles were the real ones so we didn't had to wander of looking for more and risking getting knockdown a lot. I was the only one that fell in a fight before we go to the spire, we had to fight a monster that got in our way.We got to the spire and had a good battle plan for the fight. The creature was a wreaker this time, it sleeps everyone and saps away your life and status. I had to take poison potions to counter the drowsiness from all the sleeping abilities from it. Hurting from the poison I was doing the best I can to protect everyone, waiting for the summoners to do astral flow. One problem arise, the mighty avatars were asleep, and they couldn't do as much astral flows as they wanted to. Bassestto prepared to pummel the beast with his hundred fist ability but got slept when he decided to use it. All went downhill from then on, the monster was regenerating his life with his draining ability and we all fell. That's too bad for everyone cause we were so close to winning. We will try again in a couple of days, I'm sure we will win next time.

3 comments:

Titan said...

I love your stories Cold. We shall try again wednesday and WIN!!!!!!

Coldwind said...

thanks flot and hell yeah we will next time

Katsumoto said...

Good pic cold, and I hope we can take it down today!