Friday, February 2, 2007

Promyvion Dem

After exploring the Lufaise Meadows I found a swirling vortex and got teleported to Valkrum dunes and to the mainland back in time to help Flotsam with another Promyvion. The Dem spire was our target this time, our party consisted mostly of the same members except Ryshin that got substituted by Redmage Kiris. Smooth run for the most part the problem was Krile on her quest to be a Vana'diel cartographer got attacked by monsters all the time. We left her behind again and managed to get to the web of recolections. There was one little problem, I was still groggy for the knock on my head from last time and I didn't noticed I had the abilities of a Thief, which meant I had no way to provoke the monster and protect the group.But we managed to work something out of it, Katsumoto hold its attention for a bit will I sneak attack it from behind and curing myself to try to get its attention, I have to be more careful next time and see that I have all my abilities in check. We managed to beat it with less trouble as the last one. Congratulations on the win to all the members that needed it. Now its on to the last one Promyvion Holla, can't wait to keep doing more mission, sounds like it will be a blast too.

No comments: