Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Explosive battle and dethroning the king

Kyssandra, Jeangallo, Arcaus, Reza, Bassetto, Bermont and I decided to try fighting the Snoll bomb for Promathia missions. I tried my best to hold the bombs attention while the others as Black Mages casted their magic. We didn't we but we were very close.After that, I helped Jeangallo and Kazoku-LS wait for a Behemoth to show up, but as with Fafnir, King Behemoth decided to showed up.
This thing was crazy, stunning us and casting meteor. Was a cool fight, took us a while too, knocked me out but it was all good. For defeating it I got a cool new tittle too, the Behemoth Dethroner.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow cold, you the man! err. galka*

(btw, you spell bahamut as "bahahamaut" on ur title blog =p )

Coldwind said...

thanks for pointing that out, /fixing it