Friday, April 6, 2007

The sleeping paladin

Just a quick update, I haven't done much in the past couple of days. Done a couple of assaults, help my friends and work a lot. Been working a lot on the mines in Bastok and that has drained me this week making me very sleepy. Falling asleep when I'm adventuring or helping my Linkshell. Last night helped on Royal Jelly fight we got two scrolls of Utsusemi: Ni, Jedimasta gave me one as repayment for the one that I gave him so long ago, that was awesome of him to do and Wilson a Samurai in training needed help killing some demons for his last artifact piece, I offered to help out but when I got Palborough Mines I was very tired a fell asleep on the spot. I'm so sorry that I didn't got to help Wilson on the fight, but I heard Bassetto, Jeangallo and Arcaus helped him and won the fight. Congratulations Wilson and forgive the sleepy Paladin.

No comments: