Saturday, April 14, 2007

The silence of the rams

As much as I love the Thief job I have always wanted to train as a Monk. People that knew me on my last incarnation told me I trained the job and that I loved it. So that inspired me to get on the job and have fun.... but not yet. For now I'm in the process of gathering gear and be ready ahead of time. One of the things I'll need is a brown belt, but for that I will need to do a quest for a purple belt so they see I'm worthy of taking the other quest for the brown one. The quest was to kill to big rams that roams the highlands and the plateau and get the horns. Rampaging Ram wasn't so hard to find.Lumbering Lambert took me a while to find but managed to do so. Now to do the other belt quest which I hear it's a pain to do.

2 comments:

Katsumoto said...

Awesome title for a post Cold, good luck with BB hunting :D

Titan said...

Keep trying man u will get it.