Sunday, April 8, 2007

Frenetic Rip and a wyrm

A couple of days ago Flotsam needed some help fighting imp to learn Frenetic Rip. Kiba, Abdirazak and Krile helped. Kiba been a Bluemage too learned the spell but little Flotsam didn't. Flotsam has been trying for a couple of days but no luck on learning it. I got the chance to help him again last night along with Krile, Abdirazak and Assa Redmage.We went to Arrapago Reef like before, to the same spot where an imp appears and fought it twice. On the second time we let it go crazy with the Frenetic Rip spawming and Flotsam was looking carefully as how the imp do the ability that he learned how to do it himself. He was so happy, cheering, screaming and jumping all around. Congratulations buddy, that takes care of one, many more to come.
After that I didn't know what to do, but that was soon fixed when I got a message from Jeangallo to help fight a wyrm in Dragon's Aery. I've haven't seen so many people packed in such a small space. They were waiting for a wyrm Fafnir to come to its little nest but I guess it's mother Nidhogg showed up.
Even thought we didn't get to fight I always love exploring places like this because I get to see creatures you normally don't see. I hope someday I can fight it, a Galka can only hope.

1 comment:

Katsumoto said...

Man, thats awesome cold :D