Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Acid, birds and undead pirates

After doing my duty for Bastok, I've decided to keep doing missions from other nations. This time for the Aht Urhgan empire. I was to gather information about a ghost ship, all the information lead us to Nashmau where a qiqirn there told me that I had to get some jody' acid extracted from amerets. Adventurers from the Moogle army gathered together at the Wajaom woodlands and started killing those, when someone saw a lone strangely named bird. Notorious monster some said and we jumped to the opportunity to kill it, when we were almost to the points of winning the fight a mamool ja appeared claiming it was its pet and started to fight us. Luckily we had enough for the fight and won no problem. Preparing the bird to make a nice dish kabob we found inside a nice earring in its stomach, we rolled our dices but I wasn't lucky that time. After I got the acid, we went back to the qiqirn who made and aromatic essence out of it so we can lure the undead pirate with it. We then went to a nearby cemetery in Caedarva Mire and our aroma attracted Jarazaat. He wasn't much of a challenge for us either, after we beat him he started mumbling about betrayal from the emperor and taking revenge that I found very interesting, but for now I'll take a break from helping the Aht Urhgan nation and do other stuff.

No comments: