Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Bees and goblets

I'm still on static vacation but helping and doing a ton of stuff. Redmage Jeangallo needed some suplies while she was in a party at Valkrum Dunes and I was available to help. After the party was done Jeangallo suggested we should look for a notorious monster in the Temple of Uggalepih and get a dagger there. Blackmages Arcaus and Mercades joined us and we head out to the temple. We found the spot and fought Dead from Above as they call the notorious bee monster there. Wasn't that hard and I got my dagger the Hornetneedle. Next we look for another notorious monster for a cool shield I can use. Sacrificial goblet showed up and start to smack this Galka around.
It seem like we were going to win for sure until the goblet decided to cast Stone IV on me and knock me down. Jeangallo, Arcaus and Mercades put up a good fight without me... but in the end all were tasting dirt. Whitemage Peckpeck and Thief Cyaan were the rescue squad helping clear the way so we could escape and just in time too because the monsters were coming back for more. Thanks to Jeangallo, Arcaus and Mercades for trying and Cyaan and Peckpeck for helping us escape.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some times I really miss you guys - Peckpeck

Unknown said...

Some times I really miss you guys - Peckpeck