Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Busy galka

After kicking the old man, I've been busy doing other stuff instead of adventuring as a Paladin. Between been a Whitemage in Qufim helping Cyaan as a Ranger...Fighting the emptiness looking for animas to fight the boss again soon...
Or fighting big notorious trees on the little island way to the south of Batallia Downs, done everything but be a Paladin, which is a shame, even though I killed the tree as one. I really want to get to the limit of my abilities, guess I should focus and put my name up, go into the great world and say: "Hey here I am to protect everyone, lets go!". Guess the breaking of our super hyper static party has a lot to do with it, its not the same. Their work/school schedules conflicted with our meetings so we can't adventure like we used to. For now I'm content helping my Linkshell and doing missions I'll hit my limit soon enough.

No comments: