Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Royal Jelly

My friend Jedimasta the Warrior was in dire need of an Utsusemi Ni shadow scroll and we heard that a fight in Waughroon Shrine in Palborough Mines was a great place to get it. I've heard mannequins hands could be found there too so for the sake of my future mannequin, adventuring and helping a friend I joined the quest. Katsumoto, Redmage at that time joined us too, as you can see my picture he radiates with magic and power...such a powerful Tarutaru.
We went to the shrine and we had to fought 8 Princess jellys there, the thing is those want to join into a queen jelly and kick us around. But Katsumoto did a superb job of keeping half of those at bay while we kill the other ones. We did it two times and no scroll nor hands for me and little Katsumoto had to go too. We then ask for help and Spirituss answer the call, with her we did three more runs and on mine I found the Utsusemi Ni scroll on my run. I've decided Jedimasta needed it more than I do at the time and all this was because he wanted to find it and use it so I gave it away. Congratulations Jedimasta! I got some pretty cool stuff also, Scroll of Erase that I'll use with my Whitemage in the future, Himmel staff and Buzzard stuck that I gave to my friend Krile, Marksman ring for Hiroishi, and a mana ring. Was a fun run, thank you Katsumoto and Spirituss for helping out.

1 comment:

Katsumoto said...

lmfao, I love the pic of us :)
Thats so funny.
and wow, that sure was nice of you to give Ni to Jedi :D
/salute coldwind