Sunday, January 21, 2007

Charming Trio Vengeance

Katsumoto was bored the other day and I just had the perfect remedy for it...Charming Trio round 2. Those mannequin parts on my moogle locker been collecting dust for a while and I wanted to get revenge from last time. This time my friend Roccoj joined the fun. Its a pretty fun fight... 3 leeches hitting you, leeching the life and magic out of you, its what they do. Only knockdown was Katsumoto, the leeches didn't like him for been a Bluemage and hitting them hard. We manage to win the fight and I got the last piece of my mannequin at last.I gathered all my parts and gave them to Fyi Chalmwoh in Mhaura. After a day of waiting she gave me a mannequin of a Galka and a pretty good likeness of it too, looks so real. Now it stands in my moghouse with my adaman set which I stare a lot when I get back from adventuring wishing I could use it right now. The time will come but for now I'm content with just looking at it on my mannequin. Now to get a tarutaru mannequin.....

3 comments:

Katsumoto said...

Awesome mannequin cold

Coldwind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coldwind said...

thanks a lot to you and roccoj for the help it was worth it, lol and i deleted my previous post >.<