Thursday, December 7, 2006

Chigoe Attack!

You can see the results of it from the picture. Allow me to recount the events that lead to this unfortunate picture. While waiting for a certain Samurai to return from the westernlands Roccoj, Krile and I decided to get the Aydeewa Subterrane map doing the quest in Nashmau and while we are doing that might as well get the Ilrusi Atoll staging point. For the most part all goes well we are talking to the right people and doing great cause its an easy quest to do... just a bit of chigoe aggro on the meeting spot in Aydeewa cause when you meet the little Qiquirn there you lose your sneak/invis enchantments. We go back to Nashmau and prepare to get the lamia fang key to open the iron gate in the Arrapago Reef, there is a tunnel just before where the spot for the key is and just out side of it are 3 chigoes and i didnt had sneak on. I got aggroed, Krile was a BLM 70 at the time and checks it and says "Oh its only a Tough one for me" and proceeds to cast her magic on it. Chigoes are like a monks so the thing is pounding and pounding Krile interrupting her casting and dies. I was Tief but didnt had any weapons on me and I'm punching it trying to get the last sliver of health down while Roccoj heals me....... I open my eyes and I'm back at the Ah Urhgan Whitegate moghouse.

1 comment:

Kyssandra said...

lol sounds like a fun time, I hate chigoes.