Monday, December 18, 2006

Mithra in distress

One day I was harvesting in Giddeus and my Paladin friend Sachiel calls me to Bastok to help his Whitemage friend Mizuinu. The mission to help her on being the emissary for Bastok and contact the other nations and to help on that we enlist the help of Ranger Hiroishi, Blackmage Krile, Darknight Daymian, Warrior Sachiel and me as a Warrior. We set out for San d'Oria first where we had to kill Warchief Valgit wich we did with no problems. Then we had to go to Windurst and the embassy told Mizuinu that there was trouble in Giddeus.
Turns out there was an ahriman and his pet dragon rampaging the area in the name of the shadowlord. The plan was to sleep the dragon and kill the ahriman first but the Darknight been the impatient one of the group starts charging for the dragon while Krile was casting sleep, Krile gets drawn in and gets knocked out instantly, I fight doing my best to protect everyone but got knocked out too. In the end we won the fight ending the 3 day mission and Mizuinu was awarded a new rank for services to Bastok.

4 comments:

Mizuinu said...

Hello Coldwind-sama! I'm honored to have had my name mentioned on one of your tales! =^^= I hope to be at your service soon ^^

Jeangallo said...

loldrk keep up the good work!

Hyourin said...

how odd.. cold is lying face down.

stop sleeping on the job!

Coldwind said...

been doing a lot of that lately, looking forward to a lot more lol