Thursday, December 7, 2006

Troubles at the bay


Our static has it great days and bad days and this one is a prime example of a fairly good day and party set up gone bad. Roccoj, Krile, Roninhiroishi and me decided to go to the western continent because we are getting low on conquest points and be a nice change of scenery after all the adventuring in the far east. We look at the adventures board looking for other members for the party and Krile invites two mithras one a Thief the other a Blackmage. We set out in rented chocobos to find a camp site in Bibiki Bay and Hiro he says "I'll be right back". He goes into some kind of trance he doesnt respond to anyone but his chocobo been the well trained bird that it is keeps following me. Got to the campsite, everyone dismounts and gets ready but not a word from Hiroishi. The mithra been Thief gets impatient, "whats happening with Hiro? we can do this without him". I say "go ahead and pull" and at first couple of monsters we are doing great, but Hiro's chocobo was still following me around and getting on my way of protecting the party that I changed my equipment and seems like the chocobo lost track of my scent and went on a mad dash toward a nearby cactus and got stuck there. Poor Hiroishi got attacked by a nearby goblin while we are fighting one of it brothers and decided to help him leading to the picture you see here. We disbanded the party but we went back later to the same campsite and had a fun short time party that went fairly good except for the little goblin bomb that went off on Krile face knocking her our instantly, always fun in my opinion.

1 comment:

roccoj said...

wow that was a bad day lol