Sunday, December 10, 2006

Meet Blondlady


I'm a busy galka, most of the time I'm looking for ways to make gil, adventuring with the static, doing quest for renown or helping my linkshell members, but I always find time for my chocobo Blondlady. Born from the union of my first chocobo Blizzardgale and Fatschwartez, adventurer Jeangallo's chocobo. When it hatched I wanted to give it a fitting name, was a female chocobo and yellow feathers the name suited it, but now its a red one I cant name it Redlady now. From the start I decided to train it for speed and endurance, giving it carrot paste, short walks, telling the care taker to give her walks when I'm not in town. When she grew up a little I started giving vomp carrots, longer walks a lot of exercising and delivering packages. When she became and adult chocobo more rigorous program delivering messages to far away nations plus plenty of competing against other chocobos. It is now strong enough to support my weight a big accomplishment cause of me been a galka with all that heavy armor and all. I'm really satisfied with the results: impressive strenght, above average endurance and red feathers too! Chocobo raising is something I encourage all adventurers to try, great for when your in the new areas and people gets kidnapped by the beastmen and you can't rent one, you can call your chocobo and don't have to run to the campsite like a certain Samurai I know.

5 comments:

Kyssandra said...

wow a red choco, awesome. Remind me to get a card from you next time I raise another :)

Aricelia said...

That is one fat choco. @_@

But you're so lucky. I threw out my first choco cuz it wasn't colored. XD

/em steals red Chocobo.

-Ari

Katsumoto said...

Sexy choco Cold, hope mine ends up being a neat color :)

on a different note... how does this website know my name?!

(Kat)

Coldwind said...

lol hope you guys get a colored one so you can join the club :D, Ari give me back my chocobo O_o

Christopher Torres said...

"I'm a busy galka, most of the time I'm looking for ways to make gil,"

COUGH!

IGE, anyone?

:p

- Xerrot / Chris