Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Krile's way

Krile can be a pain sometimes, but little Krile is a special tarutaru. Her mind is a one way street and when she sets her mind there is nothing we can do to convince her otherwise. "I forgot my sanction", "Need to check my chocobo", "Forgot some things at home" whooosssh warps to town making the other adventurers wait. I've told her is selfish on her part to do that, that the other adventurers are on a schedule and have others things to do but she won't listen to this galka. One thing cheers me and is watching Krile get knockout by goblin bombs, mean but fun to watch anyway.

2 comments:

Hyourin said...

lol in some ways Krile is like Yuki too then.

Kyssandra said...

lmao, you know for a long time I thought I was the only one who noticed krile's one-track mindset, I thought either I was going crazy or he was just a strange person.