Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ho Ho Ho Santa Galka is here!

After all that adventuring and the Sukesada hunt I decided to join the festivities going on at my home nation Bastok. There I joined Sachiel, Nephelim and a few guys from our linkshellJedimasta, Abdirazak and Ryshin was around too. I got my holiday hat and started giving presents to the little kids and hanging around the fountain admiring the decorations when I hear all this people cheering near the town entrance. A huge treant in the city going to destroy our decorations... not if we can do something about it. Apparently the only way to stop it is cheering it a lot, so a lot of people there were like whooho, all right, yay tree. We managed to stop it, I talk to one of the persons in charge of the activities and for helping out I got a cool holiday robe. Santa Galka is born to bring joy to all this holidays! Have you been naughty or nice this year? I had a lot of fun and was nice to get a change of pace, especially if you have been knocked out a lot during your adventuring as of late.
In other news here is a revealing photo of Sachiel and Nephelim holding hands by the holiday tree, don't they look cute here awww.

4 comments:

Hyourin said...

cold... your laught is soooo scarryyyy looking lol.

Jeangallo said...

I always love your pics Cold. Keep it up ^^

Mizuinu said...

Sachi has been doing alotta gay things lately O.o .... He aint turning is he...?

Katsumoto said...

yay for Santa Cold